SAP Business One Deployment Options
SAP Business One on cloud
Key Benefits ::
SAP Business One on premise
Key Benefits ::
SAP Business One mobile app
SAP Business on Mobile App
What's SAP Business One ?
SAP Business One cost-effective solutions at a cost-effective business. Professional installation and system Design Business Management, keeping pace with the 4.0
What's new functions does SAP Business One v.10 offer?
How does SAP Business One help Businesses?
SAP Business One Implementation of Bexsys
Better SAP Business One solution, complete functionality,
especially suitable for business One stand in software that drives growth
สามารถเป็นเจ้าของ SAP Business One ที่ได้รับการออกแบบเหมาะสำหรับธุรกิจขนาดเล็ก ซึ่งมีต้นทุนที่ต่ำและใช้งานผ่านแอพพลิเคชั่นแบบ Multi ด้วยเพียงปลายนิ้วในระบบเดียว
เข้าถึงระบบ SAP Business One คล่องตัว
การเข้าถึงระบบ SAP Business One มีฟังก์ชั่นของการทำงานที่มากมาย ความยืดหยุ่นอย่างมากด้วยโซลูชั่นสูงถึง 500 โมดูลสำหรับทุกอุสาหกรรมสำหรับธุรกิจ
ระบบการทำงาน รวดเร็วและง่าย สามารถนำไปใช้งานได้ภายในไม่กี่วันหรือสัปดาห์ SAP Business One มีลูกค้าใช้งานมากกว่า 55,000 รายใน 150 ประเทศและ 43 ภาษา ด้วยกัน
SAP Business One Technology Enhances Strategies Understanding of existing systems to keep pace with the technology world
บริษัท เบ็กซ์ซิส มีความเชี่ยวชาญในอุตสาหกรรมและมุ่งเน้นลูกค้าเพื่อนำเสนอโซลูชันเฉพาะอุตสาหกรรมและ Horizon Solution
Go beyond generic business needs by extending
Implementation SAP B1 by Bexsys
พนักงานสามารถใช้ซอฟต์แวร์ได้ง่าย ทุกที่ ทุกเวลา ผ่านทางแอปพลิเคชันบนมือถือ หรือ mobile ทุกชนิด
สามารถติดตั้งระบบ ทั้งส่วนของ on premise หรือ in the cloud ได้ในเวลาเพียง 2 ถึง 8 สัปดาห์
Key Benefits ::
Key Benefits ::
Total control of your finances
SAP Business One provides a complete set of tools to help manage and streamline your financial operation. It automates everyday accounting tasks such as maintaining ledger and journal entries, supporting tax calculations, and enabling multicurrency transactions.
You can conduct all your banking activities – including processing bank statements and payments, as well as reconciling accounts. You can also manage cash flow, track budgets, and compare actuals versus plans to see where your business stands at a moment’s notice.
By integrating your financial operation in real time with other business processes, such as purchasing and sales, you can speed transactions and improve visibility into cash flow.
• Accounting – automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
• Controlling – accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs.
• Simplified – management of fixed assets, the virtual fixed asset function frees you from repetitive manual data entry.
• Banking and reconciliation – quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfers.
• Financial reporting and analysis – create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
Create a loyal customer base
Acquiring new customers is important for success, but maximizing customer relationships is just as crucial.
SAP Business One provides the tools to help you efficiently manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle – from initial contact to final sale, to after-sales service and support.
Its integrated functionality provides a complete view of prospects and customers so you can better understand and meet their needs. As a result, you can turn prospects into customers, increase sales and profitability, and improve customer satisfaction.
• Sales and opportunity management – track opportunities and activities from the first contact to deal closing.
• Marketing campaign management – create, manage, and analyze marketing activities.
• Customer management – store all critical customer data in one place, synchronize and manage customer contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook
• Service management – manage warranty and service contracts efficiently, enter and respond to service calls quickly.
• Reporting and analysis – create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and pipeline tracking, using time saving templates.
• Mobilize your sales team – manage your sales information on the move with SAP Business One Sales mobile app.
Optimize buying and purchasing to increase margins
Every small business needs a systematic approach to managing the procurement process, from requesting vendor quotes, to creating purchase requests and paying vendors. SAP Business One helps manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, returns, and payments. Integrated reporting tools let you easily compare suppliers and prices to negotiate better deals and identify opportunities for cost savings.
• Procurement – create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
• Master data management – manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
• Warehouse and accounting integration – achieve real- time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels;
• Process accounts payable invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your material needs; and schedule your purchases accordingly
• Easier, up-to-date reporting – generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards.
Transparent inventory control and distribution
SAP Business One provides accurate information about inbound and outbound shipments, inventory, and item location. You can value inventory using standard costing, moving average, FIFO, and other methods; monitor stock levels; and track transfers in real time. You can run real-
time inventory updates and availability checks and manage standard and special pricing. You can also apply volume, cash, and customer discounts and run reports that reveal their impact.
• Warehouse and inventory management – manage inventory using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
• Bin location management – manage stock in multiple warehouses, by dividing each one into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times.
• Goods receipt and issue control – record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts.
• Production and material requirements planning create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
• Efficient reporting – generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.
See your business clearly with business intelligence, analytics and reporting
SAP Business One provides powerful analytic and reporting tools. It includes a complimentary and fully integrated version of SAP Crystal Reports® for SAP Business One, so you can gather data from multiple sources and generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data. Integrated with Microsoft Office, SAP Crystal Reports lets you choose from a variety of report formats and control access to information displayed.
With optional analytics powered by SAP HANA, SAP Business One takes advantage of in memory computing for analysis and reporting. You gain real-time access to predefined dashboards and reports, as well as productivity tools to support decision- making. You can tailor forms and queries to meet specific requirements without technical training. You can also configure settings to define exchange rates, set authorization parameters, and create import and export functions for internal mail, e-mail, and data.
• Report creation and customization – access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
• Interactive analysis – use with standard MS Excel features to create reports and see your business from new angles.
• Intuitive tools – drag and relate, drill downs, search assistance, and workflow-based alerts.
• Analytics plus pre-defined KPIs (key performance indicators) help you to see average delivery variance days, top five sales employees
• Enhance your reports with powerful visualizations by integrating SAP Lumira for SAP Business One.
Empower your people
to make smart decisions faster
SAP Business One empowers your employees to make smart, confident decisions, faster by capturing all critical information across sales, customers, operations, and finance – making it instantly available company-wide. By integrating this data in one system instead of multiple disconnected spreadsheets,
it eliminates duplicate data entry, costs, and related errors. Workflow-based alerts trigger automatic responses when important business events occur, allowing you to focus on the most critical events. You have clear visibility into how your business is performing and greater confidence in the information used to make decisions.
Together with the fully integrated SAP Crystal Reports for SAP Business One you can create dashboards and reports that provide insight into all business areas. Intuitive, interactive drill-down functionality helps you get answers to your most pressing questions. Employees can address customer needs faster, and managers can accurately track revenues, costs, and cash flow to assess performance and take quick corrective action.
For even faster information access, the SAP HANA version for SAP Business One provides powerful analytics in real time, making it easier for users to search SAP Business One for the information you need and create standard or ad hoc reports in a moment.